Fong Tam Yuen Leung Medical Research Fellowship for Chinese Students in Australia is open for Chinese students only The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at La Trobe University The deadline of the scholarhip is 30 Jun 2020.
Fong Tam Yuen Leung Medical Research Fellowship for Chinese Students in Australia is available to undertake PhD level programs at La Trobe University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
only chinese students are eligible to apply.
The La Trobe Research support will provide the amount of $28092 per annum, for three and a half years. Fee relief and research grant additional.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 70 or above, or
- a Bachelor (Honours) degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subjects.
For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to enroll in the doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply for the award and submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Supporting Documents: You must upload all required documents your degree includes a research thesis of 15,000-20,000 words or your degree includes a written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year, or you are the lead author of a peer-reviewed publication or other research published within the last ten years.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should meet La Trobe’s English language entry requirements.